Its great for breakfast and tea alike.
You cannot be wrong:
130 gr Flour 00
160 gr Coconut flour
200 gr Sugar
100 gr Sunflower oil
110 gr Milk
1 bag Yeast
2/3 tb spoons Nutella (be generous)
10 gr/2 tb spoons of coconut flour
1) Prepare all the ingredients and grease your mold with vegetable oil.
2) Preheat oven at 180°C/
3) Mix all the ingredients (except for the 10gr. of coconut flour) in a large bowl and mix with a whisker, you will get a quite liquid dough
4) Pour the dough in a round tin mold (possibly with buckle) and put it in the oven for about 30 minutes.
5) Test the cake with the stick to verify it is ready
6) Take it off the oven and let it cool.
7) Open the mold and put the cake on a serving dish
8) Spread Nutella on the top of the cake and sprinkle with the remaining coconut flour